2019 Starboard Hyper Nut
2019 STARBOARD HYPER NUT – PROVEN INNOVATIVE SHAPES WITH INVERTED RAILS, THE NEW TREND WHICH BLEW OLD CONCEPTS AWAY
The Hyper Nut offers the stability from a larger board and performance of a smaller board. A new found love in every quiver, it offers excitement to the most mediocre conditions. The new shorter outline, thinner rail and updated tail shape transforms the performance.
Key Features for 2019:
NEW WIDER AND SHORTER NOSE
– Wider nose is more stable despite the boards being shorter.
THE STRAIGHTER OUTLINE
– Increases speed as the entire rail is engaged down the wave face.
– Increases stability and speed on the wave as you can engage the entire rail length.
– Easier to pivot and fit into smaller sections of the waves.
THE INVERTED NUT RAILS
provide insane acceleration and a pivot point for tight turning.
FLAT STANDING AREA
adds stability and makes for easy rail-to-rail transitions.
produces speed, helps get into waves easily and adds stability.
– Make it easier to engage the rail on the wave with less foot pressure.
– Rails are thinner from the midpoint to the tail for more responsive turning.
CHANNEL BOTTOM SHAPE
– Creates a flat spot in front of the fins for extra acceleration
– Deeper swallow tail gives more bite through the turns.
FIN SET UP
– New smaller 3.7 rear side fins makes it much easier to slide the tail for more radical turns with less effort.
– Quad fin set up uses 4 side fins and gives fast acceleration and instant down the line speed as it does not have drag from a centre fin.
– Quads are looser through turns, making it easier to slide the tail out.
2 CONSTRUCTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM:
BLUE CARBON TECHNOLOGY
– Lightest weight, Best response, Strongest build
– High-density End Grain Balsa covers the full bottom for incredible impact resistance and fatigue strength.
– Natural uni-directional flax sourced from Europe wraps the full rails stiffens the board and avoids total breakage.
– Multiple reinforcements in the standing area, nose and tail increase impact resistance.
EXPLORE BLUE CARBON TECHNOLOGY: http://sup.star-board.com/blue-carbon-technology/
– Scratch proof Parabolic Carbon Innegra rail.
– A combination of different fiberglass densities wrap the entire hull for strength and durability.
– Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity.
EXPLORE STARLITE TECHNOLOGY: http://sup.star-board.com/starlite-technology/